Scores Feared Dead During Gas Explosion In Lagos

A popular restaurant in the Ejigbo area of Lagos in Idimu has put many lives in danger when a gas cylinder went up in flames in the restaurant and injuring many customers who had come to get food.

Read Also: Baba Suwe Discharged From LUTH, To Go Abroad For Further Medical Care Soon

Chukslyonews understands that the name of the restaurant was given as ‘University of Amala’, located along the Ejigbo road. According to our informant, the owner of the restaurant and her children were also affected along-side other customers who had come to patronize them.

Read Also: Viral video: Pastor Prays Out The Spirit Of ”Oral Sex” From His Female Member

The explosion started after the cooking gas cylinder was said to have escaped and caught the fire nearest to it. The victims of the fire explosion had since been rushed to a nearby hospital for medical attention.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here