GRAPHIC PHOTO: ‘Expensive Mistake’ Leads An Electrician To Electrocution

0

An electrician lost his life while working on a transformer, on Wednesday, in Eliozu, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

According to an eyewitness, the deceased had forgotten to remove the transformer fuses before proceeding to work on the electricity pole, only for power to be restored and he was electrocuted.

Read Also: Anyone That Supports Yahoo Yahoo Boys Needs To Have His Or Her Brain Checked – SP Dolapo Badmus

His remains has since been moved to a morgue. More photos below…

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here